Fresh Connections Stonington Chapter
Monday, November 19 2012 8:30 am
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 860-448-2243
- Website: http://www.freshconnectionsforwomen.org
- Admission: FREE Visit for two meetings
- Location: 32 Bayview Avenue The Velvet Mill Second Floor
Special Presentation. Open to all::
Barbara Lachance, Certified Life Coach, Master Life Strategist Is our presenter
What you will learn:
Reduce stress through priority strategies.
Increase productivity through priority strategies
Save anywhere from 45 minutes to two hours a day
Identify several workflow systems
Present logical delegation plans
Fresh Connections is a powerful professional women’s networking organization, who believes in the power of women. Our goal is to use the power of women-only networking to discover, reveal, focus and unleash the amazing strengths hidden within every woman.
It's not just what you know, but who you know that makes the difference.
At freshconnections, we are all professional business women. Some of us are business owners; others employees. But we are all women, looking for ways to:
• use networking to expand our business
• be a part of a small networking group for business women only
• improve our personal marketing strategies and skills
• use networking to provide personal as well as professional support
• share and learn new techniques to help us succeed as women in business
• meet new business girlfriends
Contact Lorraine Sanborn Sanborn Consultants. 860-448-2243 or email email@example.com for more information.